We use the Professional McKesson hCG Urine Test. This pregnancy test qualitatively detects hCG (the pregnancy hormone)at the sensitivity of 25ml U/mL. On average pregnancy is detected at 7-10 days after conception. Our tests are run onsite in a CLIA regulated lab.
Pregnancy tests are provided free of charge and results are always confidential.
Our Pregnancy Tests Include:
- Immediate, Accurate Results
- Pregnancy Detection 7-10 Days After Sexual Contact
- Walk-Ins Are Welcome for Pregnancy Tests
- Birthright Pregnancy Tests Are Free of Charge
- Test Results Are Always Confidential
Birthright Counseling St. Louis is a non-profit agency supported by tax deductible donations, dedicated volunteers and professionals. Birthright does not receive any funding from the State or Federal Government. Donors may qualify for the Missouri Pregnancy Resource Center Tax Credit, which provides a tax credit equal to 50% of your donation for donations of $100.00 or more.