We use the Professional McKesson hCG Urine Test. This pregnancy test qualitatively detects hCG (the pregnancy hormone)at the sensitivity of 25ml U/mL. On average pregnancy is detected at 7-10 days after conception. Our tests are run onsite in a CLIA regulated lab.
Pregnancy tests are provided free of charge and results are always confidential.
Our Pregnancy Tests Include:
- Immediate, Accurate Results
- Pregnancy Detection 7-10 Days After Sexual Contact
- Walk-Ins Are Welcome for Pregnancy Tests
- Birthright Pregnancy Tests Are Free of Charge
- Test Results Are Always Confidential